STEPHEN M. WHITE
KNIGHTS HONOR COD
I. RESPECT ALL ADULTS AND STUDENTS
II. BE PREPARED AND BRING ALL MATERIALS
III. KEEP HANDS, FEET, AND OBJECTS TO YOURSELF
IV. BE IN YOUR SEAT BEFORE THE TARDY BELL RINGS
V. KEEP FOOD AND DRINK OUTSIDE OF THE CLASSROOM
VI. GIVE YOUR BEST EFFORT
STUDENT CODE OF CONDUCT
White Middle School students believe in respect for people and in a climate of high expectations of excellence.
This means White Middle School Students:
- Respect each other
- Come to school prepared to learn, study and work
RESPECT EACH OTHER
This means students do not:
- Hit fight or harass others
- Touch others without consent
- Physically or emotionally hurt each other
- Bring weapons (guns, knives, etc.) or explosives (M-80's, cherry bombs, bottle rockets, firecrackers, poppers, stink bombs, etc.) to school
- Steal or take items that do not belong to him or her
Infractions that threaten the safety or personal well being of any student or school employee can lead to arrest, suspension, opportunity transfer, or recommendations for expulsion. White Middle School students are responsible for their own actions and property. The possessions of any illegal item, substance or object cannot be justified by claiming that it belongs to another person or was found by the student.
COME TO SCHOOL PREPARED TO LEARN, STUDY AND WORK
This means students:
- Come to school daily and be on time in the morning and to every class.
- Carry only enough money or meal tickets for nutrition and lunch.
- Carry a backpack with pencils, pen, paper, notebook, books and other needed school supplies.
- Do not bring cell phones, toys, dolls, playing cards, balls (except basketballs), electronic toys, radios, videos, skateboards, headphones to school or any item that distracts from the instructional environment and/or has high monetary value.
- Prohibited items including cell phones, which are lost or stolen at school, will not be investigated or searched for by school personnel.
- Any prohibited items that are brought to school will be confiscated and held until picked up by a parent. Illegal will be given to police. Unclaimed items will be donated to charity at the end of the semester.